Tuesday, October 14, 2008
OMG i'm 40
Another birthday came and went and this was a big one. So now that i'm 40 i made a mental list of all the things that i need to do. The problem is...i still feel too young to even consider most of them. I have slowed down a bit in the past few years, but i chalk that up to common sense as much as any thing else. I still like video games, and cartoons and i feel no real pressure to grow up. Age is just a number, and while my birth certificate may show that i am middle aged i have decided that i will not be trading my playstation in for an AARP Magazine subscription any time soon. I think i will leave this post as is and get on with my day. I hear the siren song of "World of Warcraft" calling me, and feel the need to indulge myself in reality substitution for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Quit getting older! It means I am getting older... and you know me... I act like Im 21 with a pocket full of money and rubbers....
Happy 40th Fat Man!
Your friend.
Adam
Does Dimes mean he acts like he has a pocket full of money and rubbers, OR he actually has them? We found your stash in your trunk, so you might want to check the rubber supply in your pocket. :)
Post a Comment